I listen to a variety of podcasts to make my long commute slightly less unbearable. I’ll try to keep this updated with the podcasts I’m currently listening to.
- WOW Insider Show: this podcast has gone through a lot of changes over the years, and I finally feel like it’s in a good place. Matt, Anne, and Mike share the news and answers to reader emails, which isn’t anything unusual, but the extensive lore knowledge that they provide is quite impressive.
- The Instance: not sure that I event need to list this here. If you listen to podcasts and play WOW, then you probably know about this. The addition of Turpster’s British voice and wit has pulled me back to the show.
- All Things Azeroth: Hosts Medros and Shade (ala Anne from WOWInsider) discuss (and rant) about lore, WOW news and beyond.
- Writing Excuses: Brandon Sanderson happens to be my current favorite author. He does this short podcast with cartoonist Howard Tayler and author Dan Wells. It is incredibly funny and inspiring.
- Sword and Laser: A fantasy and science fiction book podcast hosted by Veronica Belmont and Tom Merritt
- The Movielicious: Nicole Spagnolo, Turpster, and Patrick Beja are a delightful trio, who you may already know from the WOW community. Their discussion and review of current movies is full of amusing banter and is a great way to save money on avoiding bad movies.
- All Things Edible
- Herding Code